3.0.11 - 04/18/2017
- Updated to FontAwesome 4.7.0.
3.0.10 - 01/18/2017
- Fixed: Duplicate titles on archives, when set to show, in WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Occasional display issues on archives and search results, due to
is_page_template() bug in WordPress 4.7.
3.0.9 - 06/21/2016
- Fixed: Minor WPML PHP warnings.
3.0.8 - 12/11/2015
- Fixed: Site Identity section in customizer not showing.
- Fixed: Minor admin styling issues with WordPress 4.3.
- Fixed: Minor PHP error caused by inactive background texture CSS output.
- Fixed: Display issues with new post embedding, introduced in WordPress 4.4.
- Removed: Non-working Tabs element selections for placing navigation.
188.8.131.52 - 08/08/2015
- Fixed: Some of the new FontAwesome files were dropped from the last update.
3.0.7 - 08/07/2015
- Updated to FontAwesome 4.4.0.
- Fixed: Minor PHP warnings around retrieving posts by category from shortcodes.
- Fixed: Minor admin compatibility issue with WPML 3.2 update.
3.0.6 - 04/24/2015
- Added default WordPress background options back to customizer, which can override the theme's background presets.
- Removed header options from customizer; use Appearance > Theme Options instead.
- Fixed: Theme-generated styles from theme options not getting applied in WordPress 4.2+
3.0.5 - 04/21/2015
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.4.
- Updated to FontAwesome 4.3.0.
- Fixed: Security vulnerabilities from
add_query_arg() (see here)
3.0.4 - 01/26/2015
- Fixed duplicate closing
</a> bug with dropdowns menus of main navigation.
- Minor security fix.
3.0.3 - 11/26/2014
- Important security fix.
- Updated user documentation included in theme package, including new videos for Layout Builder plugin v2 update.
3.0.2 - 05/09/2014
- Fixed minor HTML error with "Commodore Homepage" sample layout in the Layout Builder.
3.0.1 - 05/08/2014
- Improved RTL stylesheet.
- Added default PO file for localization.
3.0.0 - 05/15/2014
- Theme re-released under the new name, Commodore, formally known as Complexity.
- Theme re-built on Theme Blvd Framework 2.4.