1.1.6 - 05/08/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.7
- Fixed: WooCommerce floating shopping cart "View Cart" and "Checkout" buttons not lining up.
- Fixed: WoCommerce cross-sells not showing when enabled from Theme Options (and using WooCommerce 3.0+).
- Fixed: "Illegal string offset" PHP warnings on some server configurations when saving data with multi-check option types.
- Fixed: Occasional buggy behavior in loading variable-width Owl Carousel.
- Fixed: Simple slider image links to lightbox not working.
1.1.5 - 04/14/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.6
- Improvement: Better support for aligning quotes left/right with quote format posts.
- Fixed: Shortcode parameters not getting passed properly to WooCommerce shortcodes after 2.1.6 theme update.
- Fixed: WooCommerce cart widget buttons not sitting properly inline.
1.1.4 - 04/10/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.5
- WooCommerce v3 compatibility.
- New: Implemented new product gallery features, only available in WooCommerce v3+.
- New: Added option to disable new product gallery zoom feature at Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WooCommerce > Product Gallery Zoom.
- Improvement: On product pages, gallery and content now displayed at 50% width each; this better suites new gallery features.
- Fixed: Spacing on buttons in shopping cart widget.
- Fixed: Product titles on shop view too large.
- Fixed: Star ratings no longer showing on product thumbnails in shop view.
- Fixed: Theme's custom shop image sizes, utilizing new WooCommerce v3+ filters.
- Fixed: Mobile view not using matching shopping-basket icon (you must clear your browser cache for new icon to show).
- Removed: Removed theme's Magnific Popup for product thumbnails, in favor of WooCommerce's new native lightbox.
- Important: For best results with this theme update and WooCommerce 3.0+, regenerate your thumbnails.
- Improvement: Better fallbacks for mobile logo option not being setup properly by user.
- Fixed: WPML switcher displaying when disabled in some instances.
- Fixed: WPML switcher having white/invisible text in some instances.
1.1.3 - 03/10/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.4
- Fixed: Submenu toggle icon in side panel not displaying properly.
- Fixed: "Dark Text" selection from header text color option not getting applied to sticky menu.
- Improvement: Floating search will now close on focusing out of search input box.
- Improvement: Increased likelihood of unique ID's for various HTML elements being unique, when they need to be.
- Improvement: Google Maps API key must be set for all websites in order to use the Google Maps element of the layout builder.
- Fixed: In some cases, 0% opacity not working for transparent header on Agent base.
- Fixed: In some cases, the framework's pregetposts filter was overriding WooCommerce from setting the correct products per page utilizing the loopshopper_page filter.
- Fixed: Error when translating a page with WPML and the Layout Builder.
- Fixed: Updated description of Video Link option in Post Options and Page Options meta boxes to state only Vimeo and YouTube are supported.
- Fixed: Gallery slider thumbnail and dots navigation not working when using variable width Owl Carousel.
- Fixed: Parallax backgrounds no longer display on mobile devices with large viewports (landscape oriented iPad for example); this was resulting in janky scrolling behavior and was never intended to be supported on true mobile devices.
- Removed: Admin-side global
$content_width hack, originally implemented to help manage videos in WP editor. No longer needed and was causing other conflicts with inserting images.
- Updated: Owl Carousel to 2.2.1.
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.7.
1.1.2 - 01/16/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.3
- Improvement: Much better support translating pages with custom layouts in WPML.
- Improvement: Enqueue child theme style.css with child theme version, and not parent theme version.
- Fixed: Divider line in full-screen quote posts not spaced properly.
- Fixed: Put back accidentally removed
themeblvd_footer_above action (but deprecated).
- Fixed: Occasional display issues on archives and search results, due to
is_page_template() bug in WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Option "Always start scale (y-axis) at 0" for bar and line chart elements not working.
- Fixed: Polylang plugin errors when translating pages.
- Fixed: Issues with theme's WPML Language switcher in top bar in WPML 3.6.
- Fixed: Missing theme language switcher option in WPML 3.6, which was hooked to an action that no longer exists. New option added to Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WPML to show or hide.
- Fixed: WooCommerce star ratings with partial stars not displaying properly in IE and Edge.
- Fixed: WooCommerce
[product_categories] shortcode not always displaying proper number of columns.
- Removed: WooCommerce script to put back old increment buttons on shopping cart. Use this plugin to get them back.
1.1.1 - 11/10/2016
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.2
- Fixed: Action hooks
themeblvd_main_end were reversed in footer.php.
- Fixed: On some slider styles, navigation arrows were falling below image links, so they couldn't be clicked.
- Fixed: When setting a button's target in layout builder to "lightbox" -- it will now open up URLs not recognized as an image, video, or inline DIV, as a standard webpage.
- Fixed: Minor RTL and Translation bug fixes.
- Loader icon on frontend of theme not being perfectly centered in RTL.
- Added some missing styles for partner logo element in RTL.
- Fixes for mobile menu and mobile logo in RTL.
1.1.0 - 07/12/2016
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.1
- New: Theme welcome message that leads user to the framework overview video.
- New: Adobe Typekit support to typography theme options.
- New: Choose to display related posts as a small grid at Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Single Posts > Related Posts Style.
- New: You can now use the CSS class
tb-scoll-to to set any generic button or link to scroll to an element ID on the current page.
- New: Added global option for how featured image displays on pages; see Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Pages.
- New: Added option to disable theme's WooCommerce floating shopping cart; see Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WooCommerce.
- New: Added option for Google Maps API Key, which is required by Google Maps API, as of June 22, 2016; see Appearance > Theme Options > Configuration > Google Maps. Learn More
- Improvement: Expanded video background support.
- YouTube and Vimeo support added.
- Simplified options for inputting video.
- Additional HTML5 video formats (mp4, webm, ogv) automatically included, if exist.
- Better dynamic video re-sizing to fit area, based on inputted aspect ratio.
- Progressive loading for longer videos.
- Fallback image now displays on large mobile devices, where background video isn't supported.
- Improvement: Redesign of floating search box, linked to from header.
- Improvement: Better mobile fallback for parallax background images.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Divider element.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Progress Bars element.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Milestone element.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Milestone Ring element.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Testimonial element.
- Improvement: Redesign of Team Member element.
- Improvement: With a hero unit, when selecting to bold text, a header tag will now be used, allowing for more flexibility in fonts used.
- Improvement: Added option to shade slider images for overlaid text readability; this applies to post slider and simple slider elements.
- Improvement: When inputting a specific list of pages for post element query, you can now use slugs for pages, posts, and portfolio items.
- Improvement: When selecting for a post grid element to "popout" in builder, there is now padding to separate from the browser edge.
- Improvement: More default spacing between elements in custom layouts.
- Improvement: Function
themeblvd_related_posts() will now allow you to pass any post type and associated taxonomy.
- Improvement: Allow unfiltered HTML when saving text and textareas.
- Improvement: Better handling of pulling default value for new option, when theme options have already been saved (i.e. smoother updates when the theme adds new options, which you haven't configured).
- Improvement: When page title is hidden on full-width or full-screen featured image, image is now 100% opacity.
- Improvement: Removed dark form field styling when in an area with a dark background color; it causes messy CSS and too many plugin conflicts.
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.6.
- Updated: FlexSlider to 2.6.
- Fixed: Frontend dark text color wasn't applying in mobile menu, when there's no desktop side panel.
- Fixed: Sticky menu logo shouldn't get
srcset from main header logo.
- Fixed: Sticky menu shouldn't display on any mobile device, no matter the viewport size.
- Fixed: Accordion feature not working with Toggles element of Layout Builder.
- Fixed: When setting an element to pull from a list of pages, the total number of pages returned shouldn't be interfered with.
- Fixed: Contact Bar element was outputting the set of icons twice.
- Fixed: SPAN HTML tags showing in texture browser.
- Fixed: When
themeblvd_tabs_deep_linking is filtered to true, tab content wasn't changing properly.
- Fixed: Scroll-to-section button not working when parallax full-screen featured image is applied to custom layout.
- Fixed: When using light footer background color combined with general site dark content style, text was remaining white and unreadable.
- Fixed: Post showcase and grid display for archives not always applying the correct posts per page amount from Theme Options.
- Fixed: Funky display issue on WooCommerce product reviews.
- Fixed: Globe icon to trigger language switcher in header being cut off by 1px.
- Fixed: Missing styling for floating language switcher when site content style is set to dark.
- Fixed: Partner Logos slider stretching images 100% width of column.
- Fixed: Some elements in footer when using template sync being 0% opacity.
- Fixed: Default theme options "Read More" text not getting applied to post list and post grid elements.
- Fixed: Minor issues with Hero Unit Slider element spacing and height calculation.
- Fixed: Various IE CSS issues, including hiding sticky menu in IE9.
- Fixed: WooCommerce breadcrumbs showing empty item, when no shop page is set from WooCommerce settings.
- Fixed: WooCommerce PHP warning in product page up sell section.
- Fixed: WooCommerce fatal error in admin, from recent plugin update.
- Fixed: Don't apply show/hide gallery post title effect on mobile viewport.
- Fixed: Footer columns not pulling page content.
- Fixed: Post showcase filtering not correctly effecting corresponding lightbox gallery.
- Fixed: Time ago date formatting not calculated correctly when time zone changed from GMT-0.
- Fixed: Self-hosted background video not looping in some browsers.
- Fixed: Titles not showing below lightbox video popups.
- Fixed: Bug with self-hosted WordPress videos not displaying after full-screen exit in some browsers.
- Fixed: Some minor compatibility warnings with WPML 3.4+.
- Fixed: More minor RTL bug fixes.
- Frontend post grid/showcase filtering and masonry wasn't aligning correctly.
- Tabs and pills of Tabs element now align properly to right.
- Panels no longer force text to be aligned left.
- Pricing table columns now display in correct order, from right-to-left.
- Progress bars now display and animate out from right.
- Added RTL support for gallery slider (owlcarousel script).
- "Custom CSS" option code editor on theme options page now works with RTL.
- Better support for uses of Bootstrap carousel, like with simple slider element.
- Updated TGMA plugin installer to 2.6.1.
- Important: Theme's registered text domain for localization was changed from
denali to meet wordpress.org localization standards.
1.0.4 - 12/11/2015
- Improvement: Some frontend RTL fixes and improvements.
- Improvement: Admin RTL fixes and improvements.
- Improvement: Frontend post grid/showcase filtering now also effects navigating items in corresponding lightbox gallery.
- Improvement: Minor comment form styling adjustments for changes in WordPress 4.4+.
- Improvement: Now using
- Fixed: Hero unit text not displaying above background video.
- Fixed: Block-level buttons not displaying full-width when hovered on.
- Fixed: WPML-translated pages not allowing to save a unique, translated custom layout.
- Fixed: Display issues with new post embedding, introduced in WordPress 4.4.
1.0.3 - 11/11/2015
- New: Added compatibility for Subtitles plugin.
- Fixed: Modal window not working with
- Fixed: Post slider style #2 captions not displaying correctly.
1.0.2 - 11/10/2015
- New: Added compatibility for Nav Menu Roles plugin.
- Fixed: Too much padding at top of custom layout, when transparent header is set.
1.0.1 - 10/15/2015
- New: Theme option for changing primary button color.
- New: Optional width and height scaling options for custom Google map marker images.
- New: Added 2 new sample layouts for Layout Builder, Agency Homepage and Portfolio Homepage.
- Improvement: Minor performance improvements to customizer functionality.
- Improvement: Support for "highlight" class in side panel menus.
- Improvement: Darken text and icons on light header background.
- Improvement: Adjusted lightbox controls to better match thin aesthetic design of theme.
- Fixed: Dark text in header not applying to text logo and floating searchform icon.
- Fixed: Dark text in side panel/mobile menu not applying to "no-click" menu items.
- Fixed: When no main menu is set, header menu addon icons weren't showing.
- Fixed: Inconsistencies with pulling galleries in featured position.
- Fixed: When using transparent header, mobile header wasn't using configured header background color.
1.0.0 - 09/25/2015
This is the first release.