1.0.17 - 11/20/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.14
- Fixed: Self-hosted background video not working with WordPress 4.9.
1.0.16 - 11/08/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.13
- Improvement: Better consistency loading background video from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Improvement: Include all frontend functionality generally for better compatibility for third-party plugins that may be incorporating frontend components within the admin panel.
- Improvement: Added filter
themeblvd_editor_settings, applied to settings passed to framework instances of
1.0.15 - 09/19/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.12
- Fixed: TinyMCE toolbar's dropdown menus not showing when the using Visual Editor within Theme Blvd Layout Builder.
1.0.14 - 09/11/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.11
- Fixed: Scroll effects not working in Chrome v61.
- Fixed: PHP warning from media.php, "A non-numeric value encountered."
1.0.13 - 08/07/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.10
- Fixed: "Iframe" 16:9 lightbox type getting applied where it shouldn't.
1.0.12 - 08/03/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.9
- Fixed: Image
srcset property not getting printed out when featured image is linked to lightbox.
- Fixed: Minor admin styling issues with WordPress 4.8+.
- Fixed: Minor broken image links in CSS for Executive and Superuser bases.
- Fixed: Ajax errors in some combinations of third-party plugins, WooCommerce, and the theme.
- Fixed: Deprecated notices in theme's "catalog view" display for WooCommerce products.
1.0.11 - 05/31/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.8
- New: Added option at Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Blog Homepage to set a separate post display for the blog homepage or "posts page."
- Improvement: On pages where where WooCommerce floating cart isn't supported (like checkout and cart page, itself), the cart icon now links to the cart page.
- Fixed: WooCommerce up-sells not showing on product pages (with WooCommerce 3.0+).
- Fixed: Minor WooCommerce HTML5 validation errors (with WooCommerce 3.0+).
- Fixed: Minor PHP warnings and errors on some server configurations.
- Fixed: Italic font style for quotes selected from Typography theme options not applying to quotes overlaid on featured images in Quote format posts.
1.0.10 - 05/08/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.7
- Fixed: WooCommerce floating shopping cart "View Cart" and "Checkout" buttons not lining up.
- Fixed: WoCommerce cross-sells not showing when enabled from Theme Options (and using WooCommerce 3.0+).
- Fixed: "Illegal string offset" PHP warnings on some server configurations when saving data with multi-check option types.
- Fixed: Occasional buggy behavior in loading variable-width Owl Carousel.
- Fixed: Simple slider image links to lightbox not working.
1.0.9 - 04/14/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.6
- Improvement: Better support for aligning quotes left/right with quote format posts.
- Fixed: Shortcode parameters not getting passed properly to WooCommerce shortcodes after 2.1.6 theme update.
- Fixed: WooCommerce cart widget buttons not sitting properly inline.
1.0.8 - 04/10/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.5
- WooCommerce v3 compatibility.
- New: Implemented new product gallery features, only available in WooCommerce v3+.
- New: Added option to disable new product gallery zoom feature at Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WooCommerce > Product Gallery Zoom.
- Improvement: On product pages, gallery and content now displayed at 50% width each; this better suites new gallery features.
- Fixed: Spacing on buttons in shopping cart widget.
- Fixed: Product titles on shop view too large.
- Fixed: Star ratings no longer showing on product thumbnails in shop view.
- Fixed: Theme's custom shop image sizes, utilizing new WooCommerce v3+ filters.
- Fixed: Mobile view not using matching shopping-basket icon (you must clear your browser cache for new icon to show).
- Removed: Removed theme's Magnific Popup for product thumbnails, in favor of WooCommerce's new native lightbox.
- Important: For best results with this theme update and WooCommerce 3.0+, regenerate your thumbnails.
- Improvement: Better fallbacks for mobile logo option not being setup properly by user.
- Fixed: WPML switcher displaying when disabled in some instances.
- Fixed: WPML switcher having white/invisible text in some instances.
1.0.7 - 03/10/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.4
- Fixed: Pages not working with "Gnar: Featured Post" element in layout builder.
- Improvement: Floating search will now close on focusing out of search input box.
- Improvement: Increased likelihood of unique ID's for various HTML elements being unique, when they need to be.
- Improvement: Google Maps API key must be set for all websites in order to use the Google Maps element of the layout builder.
- Fixed: In some cases, 0% opacity not working for transparent header on Agent base.
- Fixed: In some cases, the framework's pregetposts filter was overriding WooCommerce from setting the correct products per page utilizing the loopshopper_page filter.
- Fixed: Error when translating a page with WPML and the Layout Builder.
- Fixed: Updated description of Video Link option in Post Options and Page Options meta boxes to state only Vimeo and YouTube are supported.
- Fixed: Gallery slider thumbnail and dots navigation not working when using variable width Owl Carousel.
- Fixed: Parallax backgrounds no longer display on mobile devices with large viewports (landscape oriented iPad for example); this was resulting in janky scrolling behavior and was never intended to be supported on true mobile devices.
- Removed: Admin-side global
$content_width hack, originally implemented to help manage videos in WP editor. No longer needed and was causing other conflicts with inserting images.
- Updated: Owl Carousel to 2.2.1.
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.7.
1.0.6 - 01/16/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.3
- Improvement: Much better support translating pages with custom layouts in WPML.
- Improvement: Enqueue child theme style.css with child theme version, and not parent theme version.
- Fixed: Divider line in full-screen quote posts not spaced properly.
- Fixed: Put back accidentally removed
themeblvd_footer_above action (but deprecated).
- Fixed: Occasional display issues on archives and search results, due to
is_page_template() bug in WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Option "Always start scale (y-axis) at 0" for bar and line chart elements not working.
- Fixed: Polylang plugin errors when translating pages.
- Fixed: Issues with theme's WPML Language switcher in top bar in WPML 3.6.
- Fixed: Missing theme language switcher option in WPML 3.6, which was hooked to an action that no longer exists. New option added to Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WPML to show or hide.
- Fixed: WooCommerce star ratings with partial stars not displaying properly in IE and Edge.
- Fixed: WooCommerce
[product_categories] shortcode not always displaying proper number of columns.
- Removed: WooCommerce script to put back old increment buttons on shopping cart. Use this plugin to get them back.
1.0.5 - 11/10/2016
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.2
- Fixed: Action hooks
themeblvd_main_end were reversed in footer.php.
- Fixed: On some slider styles, navigation arrows were falling below image links, so they couldn't be clicked.
- Fixed: When setting a button's target in layout builder to "lightbox" -- it will now open up URLs not recognized as an image, video, or inline DIV, as a standard webpage.
- Fixed: Minor RTL and Translation bug fixes.
- Loader icon on frontend of theme not being perfectly centered in RTL.
- Added some missing styles for partner logo element in RTL.
1.0.4 - 07/12/2016
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.1
- New: Added option to disable theme's WooCommerce floating shopping cart; see Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WooCommerce.
- New: Added option for Google Maps API Key, which is required by Google Maps API, as of June 22, 2016; see Appearance > Theme Options > Configuration > Google Maps. Learn More
- Improvement: Better handling of pulling default value for new option, when theme options have already been saved (i.e. smoother updates when the theme adds new options, which you haven't configured).
- Improvement: Allow unfiltered HTML when saving text and textareas.
- Improvement: When page title is hidden on full-width or full-screen featured image, image is now 100% opacity.
- Improvement: Removed dark form field styling when in an area with a dark background color; it causes messy CSS and too many plugin conflicts.
- Improvement: Better implementation for quick-facts section on sample homepage layouts; edits allow for varying content lengths, while still keeping divider lines lining up properly.
- Improvement: Better RTL support for uses of Bootstrap carousel, like simple slider.
- Fixed: Footer columns not pulling page content.
- Fixed: Post showcase filtering not correctly effecting corresponding lightbox gallery.
- Fixed: Time ago date formatting not calculated correctly when time zone changed from GMT-0.
- Fixed: Self-hosted background video not looping in some browsers.
- Fixed: Titles not showing below lightbox video popups.
- Fixed: Bug with self-hosted WordPress videos not displaying after full-screen exit in some browsers.
- Fixed: Removed Instagram Feed as recommended plugin; it's not used in the theme.
- Fixed: Some minor compatibility warnings with WPML 3.4+.
- Fixed: Column width options weren't very usable with RTL languages; unfortunately they will be backwards for RTL WordPress users, but will at least function properly now.
- Fixed: Black background getting applied to single post content, when full-width or parallax featured image is set.
- Updated TGMA plugin installer to 2.6.1.
1.0.3 - 05/17/2016
- New: Added global option for how featured image displays on pages; see Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Pages.
- Fixed: WooCommerce breadcrumbs showing empty item, when no shop page is set from WooCommerce settings.
- Fixed: WooCommerce PHP warning in product page up sell section.
- Fixed: WooCommerce fatal error in admin, from recent plugin update.
- Fixed: Don't apply show/hide gallery post title effect on mobile viewport.
1.0.2 - 04/16/2016
- Fixed: Major CSS issues in IE9 - IE11.
1.0.1 - 04/13/2016
- New: Added option to make header menu always visible; see Appearance > Theme Options > Styles > Header.
- Merged some minor framework updates.
- Fixed: Some elements in footer when using template sync being 0% opacity.
- Fixed: Default theme options "Read More" text not getting applied to post list and post grid elements.
- Fixed: Minor issues with Hero Unit Slider element spacing and height calculation.
- Updated to FontAwesome 4.6.
1.0.0 - 03/14/2016
This is the first release.