1.0.6 - 01/16/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.3
- Improvement: Much better support translating pages with custom layouts in WPML.
- Improvement: Enqueue child theme style.css with child theme version, and not parent theme version.
- Fixed: Divider line in full-screen quote posts not spaced properly.
- Fixed: Put back accidentally removed
themeblvd_footer_above action (but deprecated).
- Fixed: Occasional display issues on archives and search results, due to
is_page_template() bug in WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Option "Always start scale (y-axis) at 0" for bar and line chart elements not working.
- Fixed: Polylang plugin errors when translating pages.
- Fixed: Issues with theme's WPML Language switcher in top bar in WPML 3.6.
- Fixed: Missing theme language switcher option in WPML 3.6, which was hooked to an action that no longer exists. New option added to Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WPML to show or hide.
- Fixed: WooCommerce star ratings with partial stars not displaying properly in IE and Edge.
- Fixed: WooCommerce
[product_categories] shortcode not always displaying proper number of columns.
- Removed: WooCommerce script to put back old increment buttons on shopping cart. Use this plugin to get them back.
1.0.5 - 11/10/2016
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.2
- Fixed: Action hooks
themeblvd_main_end were reversed in footer.php.
- Fixed: On some slider styles, navigation arrows were falling below image links, so they couldn't be clicked.
- Fixed: When setting a button's target in layout builder to "lightbox" -- it will now open up URLs not recognized as an image, video, or inline DIV, as a standard webpage.
- Fixed: Minor RTL and Translation bug fixes.
- Loader icon on frontend of theme not being perfectly centered in RTL.
- Added some missing styles for partner logo element in RTL.
1.0.4 - 07/12/2016
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.1
- New: Added option to disable theme's WooCommerce floating shopping cart; see Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WooCommerce.
- New: Added option for Google Maps API Key, which is required by Google Maps API, as of June 22, 2016; see Appearance > Theme Options > Configuration > Google Maps. Learn More
- Improvement: Better handling of pulling default value for new option, when theme options have already been saved (i.e. smoother updates when the theme adds new options, which you haven't configured).
- Improvement: Allow unfiltered HTML when saving text and textareas.
- Improvement: When page title is hidden on full-width or full-screen featured image, image is now 100% opacity.
- Improvement: Removed dark form field styling when in an area with a dark background color; it causes messy CSS and too many plugin conflicts.
- Improvement: Better implementation for quick-facts section on sample homepage layouts; edits allow for varying content lengths, while still keeping divider lines lining up properly.
- Improvement: Better RTL support for uses of Bootstrap carousel, like simple slider.
- Fixed: Footer columns not pulling page content.
- Fixed: Post showcase filtering not correctly effecting corresponding lightbox gallery.
- Fixed: Time ago date formatting not calculated correctly when time zone changed from GMT-0.
- Fixed: Self-hosted background video not looping in some browsers.
- Fixed: Titles not showing below lightbox video popups.
- Fixed: Bug with self-hosted WordPress videos not displaying after full-screen exit in some browsers.
- Fixed: Removed Instagram Feed as recommended plugin; it's not used in the theme.
- Fixed: Some minor compatibility warnings with WPML 3.4+.
- Fixed: Column width options weren't very usable with RTL languages; unfortunately they will be backwards for RTL WordPress users, but will at least function properly now.
- Fixed: Black background getting applied to single post content, when full-width or parallax featured image is set.
- Updated TGMA plugin installer to 2.6.1.
1.0.3 - 05/17/2016
- New: Added global option for how featured image displays on pages; see Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Pages.
- Fixed: WooCommerce breadcrumbs showing empty item, when no shop page is set from WooCommerce settings.
- Fixed: WooCommerce PHP warning in product page up sell section.
- Fixed: WooCommerce fatal error in admin, from recent plugin update.
- Fixed: Don't apply show/hide gallery post title effect on mobile viewport.
1.0.2 - 04/16/2016
- Fixed: Major CSS issues in IE9 - IE11.
1.0.1 - 04/13/2016
- New: Added option to make header menu always visible; see Appearance > Theme Options > Styles > Header.
- Merged some minor framework updates.
- Fixed: Some elements in footer when using template sync being 0% opacity.
- Fixed: Default theme options "Read More" text not getting applied to post list and post grid elements.
- Fixed: Minor issues with Hero Unit Slider element spacing and height calculation.
- Updated to FontAwesome 4.6.
1.0.0 - 03/14/2016
This is the first release.