Jump Start Changelog
2.1.15 - 11/20/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.14
- Fixed: Self-hosted background video not working with WordPress 4.9.
2.1.14 - 11/08/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.13
- Improvement: Better consistency loading background video from YouTube and Vimeo.
- Improvement: Include all frontend functionality generally for better compatibility for third-party plugins that may be incorporating frontend components within the admin panel.
- Improvement: Added filter
themeblvd_editor_settings, applied to settings passed to framework instances of
2.1.13 - 09/19/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.12
- Fixed: TinyMCE toolbar's dropdown menus not showing when the using Visual Editor within Theme Blvd Layout Builder.
2.1.12 - 09/11/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.11
- Improvement: Sticky menu is now at 0 opacity when it's hidden for protection against systems that allow temporary scrolling past the viewport top.
- Fixed: Sticky menu and scroll effects not working in Chrome v61.
- Fixed: PHP warning from media.php, "A non-numeric value encountered."
2.1.11 - 08/07/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.10
- Fixed: "Iframe" 16:9 lightbox type getting applied where it shouldn't.
2.1.10 - 08/03/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.9
- Fixed: Image
srcset property not getting printed out when featured image is linked to lightbox.
- Fixed: Minor admin styling issues with WordPress 4.8+.
- Fixed: Minor broken image links in CSS for Executive and Superuser bases.
- Fixed: Ajax errors in some combinations of third-party plugins, WooCommerce, and the theme.
- Fixed: Deprecated notices in theme's "catalog view" display for WooCommerce products.
2.1.9 - 05/31/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.8
- New: Added option at Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Blog Homepage to set a separate post display for the blog homepage or "posts page."
- Improvement: On pages where where WooCommerce floating cart isn't supported (like checkout and cart page, itself), the cart icon now links to the cart page.
- Fixed: WooCommerce up-sells not showing on product pages (with WooCommerce 3.0+).
- Fixed: Minor WooCommerce HTML5 validation errors (with WooCommerce 3.0+).
- Fixed: Minor PHP warnings and errors on some server configurations.
- Fixed: Italic font style for quotes selected from Typography theme options not applying to quotes overlaid on featured images in Quote format posts.
2.1.8 - 05/08/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.7
- Fixed: WooCommerce floating shopping cart "View Cart" and "Checkout" buttons not lining up.
- Fixed: WooCommerce cross-sells not showing when enabled from Theme Options (and using WooCommerce 3.0+).
- Fixed: On Entrepreneur base, when selecting Title + Tagline for logo display in theme options, tagline wasn't displaying.
- Fixed: "Illegal string offset" PHP warnings on some server configurations when saving data with multi-check option types.
- Fixed: Occasional buggy behavior in loading variable-width Owl Carousel.
- Fixed: Simple slider image links to lightbox not working.
2.1.7 - 04/14/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.6
- Improvement: Better support for aligning quotes left/right with quote format posts.
- Fixed: Shortcode parameters not getting passed properly to WooCommerce shortcodes after 2.1.6 theme update.
- Fixed: WooCommerce cart widget buttons not sitting properly inline.
2.1.6 - 04/10/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.5
- WooCommerce v3 compatibility.
- New: Implemented new product gallery features, only available in WooCommerce v3+.
- New: Added option to disable new product gallery zoom feature at Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WooCommerce > Product Gallery Zoom.
- Improvement: On product pages, gallery and content now displayed at 50% width each; this better suits new gallery features.
- Fixed: Spacing on buttons in shopping cart widget.
- Fixed: Product titles on shop view too large.
- Fixed: Star ratings no longer showing on product thumbnails in shop view.
- Fixed: Theme's custom shop image sizes, utilizing new WooCommerce v3+ filters.
- Fixed: Mobile view not using matching shopping-basket icon (you must clear your browser cache for new icon to show).
- Removed: Removed theme's Magnific Popup for product thumbnails, in favor of WooCommerce's new native lightbox.
- Important: For best results with this theme update and WooCommerce 3.0+, regenerate your thumbnails.
- Improvement: Better fallbacks for mobile logo option not being setup properly by user.
- Fixed: WPML switcher displaying when disabled in some instances.
- Fixed: WPML switcher having white/invisible text in some instances.
2.1.5 - 03/10/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.4
- Improvement: Floating search will now close on focusing out of search input box.
- Improvement: Increased likelihood of unique ID's for various HTML elements being unique, when they need to be.
- Improvement: Google Maps API key must be set for all websites in order to use the Google Maps element of the layout builder.
- Fixed: In some cases, 0% opacity not working for transparent header on Agent base.
- Fixed: In some cases, the framework's
pre_get_posts filter was overriding WooCommerce from setting the correct products per page utilizing the
- Fixed: Error when translating a page with WPML and the Layout Builder.
- Fixed: Updated description of Video Link option in Post Options and Page Options meta boxes to state only Vimeo and YouTube are supported.
- Fixed: Gallery slider thumbnail and dots navigation not working when using variable-width Owl Carousel.
- Fixed: Parallax backgrounds no longer display on mobile devices with large viewports (landscape oriented iPad for example); this was resulting in janky scrolling behavior and was never intended to be supported on true mobile devices.
- Removed: Admin-side global
$content_width hack, originally implemented to help manage videos in WP editor. No longer needed and was causing other conflicts with inserting images.
- Updated: Owl Carousel to 2.2.1.
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.7.
2.1.4 - 01/16/2017
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.3
- Improvement: Much better support translating pages with custom layouts in WPML.
- Improvement: Enqueue child theme style.css with child theme version, and not parent theme version.
- Fixed: Put back accidentally removed
themeblvd_footer_above action (but deprecated).
- Fixed: Occasional display issues on archives and search results, due to
is_page_template() bug in WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Minor styling quirks on tablet transparent header menu icons with Agent base.
- Fixed: Option "Always start scale (y-axis) at 0" for bar and line chart elements not working.
- Fixed: Polylang plugin errors when translating pages.
- Fixed: Issues with theme's WPML Language switcher in top bar in WPML 3.6.
- Fixed: Missing theme language switcher option in WPML 3.6, which was hooked to an action that no longer exists. New option added to Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WPML to show or hide.
- Fixed: WooCommerce star ratings with partial stars not displaying properly in IE and Edge.
- Fixed: WooCommerce
[product_categories] shortcode not always displaying proper number of columns.
- Removed: WooCommerce script to put back old increment buttons on shopping cart. Use this plugin to get them back.
2.1.3 - 11/10/2016
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.2
- Improvement: Moved "Ads Above Header" widget area before header, outside of the
#top container; this causes less interference with all the potential user options that can be applied to he header.
- Fixed: Action hooks
themeblvd_main_end were reversed in footer.php.
- Fixed: In-dashboard theme updates not working with older server setups -- An error occurred while updating Jump Start: Download failed. SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'wpjumpstart.com'
- Fixed: On some slider styles, navigation arrows were falling below image links, so they couldn't be clicked.
- Fixed: When setting a button's target in layout builder to "lightbox" -- it will now open up URLs not recognized as an image, video, or inline DIV, as a standard webpage.
- Fixed: Minor RTL and Translation bug fixes.
- Loader icon on frontend of theme not being perfectly centered in RTL.
- Added some missing styles for partner logo element in RTL.
2.1.2 - 07/12/2016
- Improvement: Better RTL support for uses of Bootstrap carousel, like with simple slider element.
- Fixed: Black background getting applied to single post content, when full-width or parallax featured image is set.
- Fixed: Minor RTL fixes for options interfaces.
- Updated: TGMA plugin installer to 2.6.1.
2.1.1 - 07/08/2016
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.1
- New: Styles presets added to theme options; see Appearance > Theme Options > Styles.
- New: Added option to hide bounding border for transparent header of "Agent" base; see Appearance > Theme Options > Styles > Transparent Header.
- New: Added option to disable theme's WooCommerce floating shopping cart; see Appearance > Theme Options > Plugins > WooCommerce.
- New: Added option for Google Maps API Key, which is required by Google Maps API, as of June 22, 2016; see Appearance > Theme Options > Configuration > Google Maps. Learn More
- Improvement: Better handling of pulling default value for new option, when theme options have already been saved (i.e. smoother updates when the theme adds new options, which you haven't configured).
- Improvement: Allow unfiltered HTML when saving text and textareas.
- Improvement: De-enqueued
theme.js, no longer needed with framework 2.6+.
- Improvement: When page title is hidden on full-width or full-screen featured image, image is now 100% opacity.
- Improvement: Removed dark form field styling when in an area with a dark background color; it causes messy CSS and too many plugin conflicts.
- Improvement: Minor styling adjustments to main menu dropdowns; across all theme bases, they now match more with "Agent" base.
- Fixed: Footer columns not pulling page content.
- Fixed: Post showcase filtering not correctly effecting corresponding lightbox gallery.
- Fixed: Time ago date formatting not calculated correctly when time zone changed from GMT-0.
- Fixed: Self-hosted background video not looping in some browsers.
- Fixed: Titles not showing below lightbox video popups.
- Fixed: Redirect page template not redirecting properly.
- Fixed: Bug with
h2 HTML tag font styling on mobile.
- Fixed: Bug with self-hosted WordPress videos not displaying after full-screen exit in some browsers.
- Fixed: Header toolbar divider not matching header height with all logo sizes on "Agent" base.
- Fixed: Some minor compatibility warnings with WPML 3.4.
- Removed: Main menu font color selection for Super User and Executive bases from Theme Options > Styles > Typography; this was interfering with selecting dark vs light background colors for main menu bg color and main menu button hover bg color.
2.1.0 - 05/05/2016
Warning: Make sure to read this article before updating: Updating to Jump Start 2.1
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.6.0
- New: "Agent" theme base - A modern and open, agency-style design with a bit less user options.
- New: 5 new demos - Demo #1, Demo #8, Demo #9, Demo #10, and Developer Demo.
- New: Theme welcome message that leads user to the framework overview video when activating the theme.
- New: Featured media above page and post content.
- New "Epic Thumbnails" on single posts and pages; see Post and Page Options meta boxes for new featured images display options.
- New global option for how pages display the featured image; see Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Pages.
- New variable-width slider carousel for gallery posts; see Appearance > Theme Options > Content > General.
- Default gallery slider image size was increased from 1200x450 to 1400x525, when not using new variable width carousel.
- Added compatibility for Subtitles plugin.
- Removed banner functionality; you can restore with Jump Start Banners plugin.
- New: Media and full-width content features.
- Added option to condense full-width pages to be more readable; see Appearance > Theme Options > Content > General.
- Added option to popout media on condensed full-width pages; see Appearance > Theme Options > Content > General.
- When enabled, images inserted into standard content that are "Full Size" with alignment "None" are popped out to the width of the browser window.
- When enabled, images inserted into standard content that are "Full Size" with alignment "Center" are popped out at 120% of content area.
- When enabled, featured media on full-width blogs are popped out 120% of content area.
- Improvements to general media caption styling.
- New: Expanded typography section on theme options for non-dev theme bases.
- Added Adobe Typekit support.
- Minor adjustments to default fonts.
- Menu font option is no longer optional, and was moved from Styles > Main Menu to Styles > Typography.
- Additional font options for quotes, meta info, and featured image titles (i.e. "Epic Thumbnails").
- Font spacing option added to menu font, and new font options.
- New: Expanded video background support.
- YouTube and Vimeo support added.
- Simplified options for inputting video.
- Additional HTML5 video formats (mp4, webm, ogv) automatically included, if exist.
- Better dynamic video re-sizing to fit area, based on inputted aspect ratio.
- Progressive loading for longer videos.
- Fallback image now displays on large mobile devices, where background video isn't supported.
- New: Mobile header redesigned.
- New header design for small mobile devices.
- Minor improvements to tablet header design.
- Minor improvements to mobile side menu.
- New animated menu toggle button for opening side menu.
- Smoother CSS animation for mobile side menu animating in and out.
- Added new logo option for small mobile devices; see Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Mobile Header.
- Added new option for header background color on small mobile devices on non-developer theme bases; see Appearance > Theme Options > Styles > Mobile Header.
- New: Hidden side panel for desktops.
- Added side panel that slides out on desktops, when at least one of the corresponding menu locations has an assignment.
- Added two new menu locations, Primary Side Navigation and Secondary Side Navigation.
- Added options to non-developer theme bases for modifying the background color of the side panel; see Appearance > Theme Options > Styles.
- Both new menu locations are automatically merged into the mobile menu.
- Developers can add to side panel by hooking to
- Developers can extend whether the side panel shows by filtering
- New: Choose to display related posts as a small grid at Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Single Posts > Related Posts Style.
- New: You can now add the CSS class
highlight to top-level menu items to make them stand out in a navigation menu.
- New: You can now use the CSS class
tb-scoll-to to set any generic button or link to scroll to an element ID on the current page.
- New: You can now use the CSS class
tb-play to set any generic link to look like a video play button.
- New: Template file
content-blog.php for the blog post style has been added.
- New: Added filter
themeblvd_posts_page_mode, which can be filter to list, grid, or showcase.
- Improvement: Design for post in blog and single post has been simplified.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to default post showcase display.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Magnific Popup lightbox navigation.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Divider element.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Progress Bars element.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Milestone element.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Milestone Ring element.
- Improvement: Design enhancements to Testimonial element.
- Improvement: Better mobile fallback for parallax background images.
- Improvement: Force Hero Unit Slider auto rotation to be disabled for mobile.
- Improvement: Redesign of Team Member element.
- Improvement: With a hero unit, when selecting to bold text, a header tag will now be used, allowing for more flexibility in fonts used.
- Improvement: Added option to shade slider images for overlaid text readability; this applies to post slider and simple slider elements.
- Improvement: When inputting a specific list of pages for post element query, you can now use slugs for pages, posts, and portfolio items.
- Improvement: When selecting for a post grid element to "popout" in builder, there is now padding to separate from the browser edge.
- Improvement: More default spacing around sections and elements in custom layouts.
- Improvement: Function
themeblvd_related_posts() will now allow you to pass any post type and associated taxonomy.
- Improvement: Now using
fa-shopping-basket icon throughout theme instead of
- Improvement: Sticky menu logo now has more padding around it, and is slightly smaller at 30px in height.
- Improvement: With setting up footer options, more clear default settings and instructions.
- Improvement: Allow copyright and icon helpers in widgets and footer columns.
- Fixed: Sticky menu logo shouldn't get
srcset from main header logo.
- Fixed: Sticky menu shouldn't display on any mobile device, no matter the viewport size.
- Fixed: Accordion feature not working with Toggles element of Layout Builder.
- Fixed: When setting an element to pull from a list of pages, the total number of pages returned shouldn't be interfered with.
- Fixed: Contact Bar element was outputting the set of icons twice.
- Fixed: SPAN HTML tags showing in texture browser.
- Fixed: When
themeblvd_tabs_deep_linking is filtered to true, tab content wasn't changing properly.
- Fixed: Post showcase and grid display for archives not always applying the correct posts per page amount from Theme Options.
- Fixed: Funky display issue on WooCommerce product reviews.
- Fixed: Shopping cart button not displaying with "Super User" and "Executive" theme bases, when header info is set to show "within header."
- Fixed: Partner Logos slider stretching images 100% width of column.
- Fixed: PHP warning on 404 pages, when going to incorrect author URL.
- Fixed: Default theme options "Read More" text not getting applied to post list and post grid elements.
- Fixed: Minor issues with Hero Unit Slider element spacing and height calculation.
- Fixed: Don't display sticky menu in IE9.
- Fixed: Don't apply show/hide gallery post title effect on mobile viewport.
- Fixed: WooCommerce breadcrumbs showing empty item, when no shop page is set from WooCommerce settings.
- Fixed: WooCommerce PHP warning in product page up sell section.
- Fixed: WPML switcher was producing "undefined" error in mobile menu on pages that only had one language.
- Fixed: More minor RTL and Translation bug fixes.
- Frontend post grid/showcase filtering and masonry now aligns correctly to the right.
- Tabs and pills of Tabs element now align properly to right.
- Panels no longer force text to be aligned left.
- Pricing table columns now display in correct order, from right-to-left.
- Progress bars now display and animate out from right.
- "Custom CSS" option code editor on theme options page now works with RTL.
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.6.
- Updated: FlexSlider to 2.6.
- Important: Removed old IE browser support; see updated browser-compatibility terms.
- Important: Theme's registered text domain for localization was changed from
jumpstart to meet wordpress.org localization standards.
- Important: Banner functionality has been removed, in favor of new featured image options. You can restore functionality with Jump Start Banners plugin.
2.0.4 - 12/11/2015
- Improvement: Some frontend RTL fixes and improvements.
- Improvement: Admin RTL fixes and improvements.
- Improvement: Frontend post grid/showcase filtering now also effects navigating items in corresponding lightbox gallery.
- Improvement: Minor comment form styling adjustments for changes in WordPress 4.4+.
- Improvement: Now using
- Fixed: Dropdown menus not displaying when adding a parallax background image or video background to site header from theme options.
- Fixed: Post slider style #2 captions not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Hero unit text not displaying above background video.
- Fixed: WPML-translated pages not allowing to save a unique, translated custom layout.
- Fixed: Display issues with new post embedding, introduced in WordPress 4.4.
2.0.3 - 11/10/2015
- New: Added compatibility for Nav Menu Roles plugin.
- Fixed: Banner Meta box display issue on Edit Page screen in admin.
- Fixed: Top padding issues when combining a transparent header, page banner and custom layout all on the same page.
- Fixed: Modal window not working with
- Fixed: Sticky menu not displaying when adding a parallax background image to site header from theme options.
2.0.2 - 10/15/2015
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.5.2
- New: Optional width and height scaling options for custom Google map marker images.
- Improvement: Better handling of svg icons in IE9/10.
- Improvement: Hero unit slider display on mobile.
- Improvement: Allow percentages to work properly for image element display width in Layout Builder.
- Improvement: Security of outputted localized text strings.
- Improvement: Security of outputted data from various user-edited elements.
- Improvement: Security of outputted urls and enqueued scripts and stylesheets.
- Improvement: Filters for modifying sorting menu for post grids and post showcases.
- Improvement: Nicer looking changelog in theme update system, when clicking, "View version X details."
- Fixed: WooCommerce cart thumbnail sizing issue in Firefox.
- Fixed: In executive base, standard header background elements were being outputted with Transparent header.
- Fixed: Parallax background fallback not being horizontally centered in IE9.
- Fixed: Added missing localization for theme bases admin page text.
- Fixed: Live changelog link in theme options footer not working.
- Fixed: Blog and Post Showcase page templates not obeying WordPress page privacy settings.
- Fixed: Negative horizontal margin overflow with "popout" columns element in Layout Builder.
- Fixed: Mini post lists with hidden featured images not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: The
[blog] shortcode display issues.
- Removed: Support of
magic_quotes_gpc for those using unsupported versions of PHP.
- Removed: The
themeblvd_frontend text domain is gone; all strings localized under
themeblvd text domain.
- Updated: TGMA plugin installer to 2.5.2.
- Moved all import/export functionality to plugin: Theme Blvd Importer
2.0.1 - 08/24/2015
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.5.1
- Cleaned up and optimized assets in
/framework directory, reducing file size by about 2MB.
- New: CSS class "has-nav" to footer copyright area if Footer Navigation location has menu.
- New: More accuracy for opacity selections.
- New: In custom layouts, "visible" CSS class gets added to top-level elements and sections as you scroll down the page.
- Improvement: General comments template and comments link logic.
- Improvement: Allow WooCommerce shop to accept theme-related options from original static page.
- Improvement: Hero unit full-screen horizontal alignment, when text is aligned left or right.
- Improvement: Parallax background image performance.
- Fixed: Responsiveness of images with captions.
- Fixed: Awkward spacing of captions on slider captions; now vertically centered.
- Fixed: Portfolios and portfolio tags not showing in portfolio item sub meta.
- Fixed: Columns in custom layouts with backgrounds had margin below, when stacking for mobile.
- Fixed: Incorrect file permissions of files at
/framework/assets/svg/ for those uploading the theme manually outside of WordPress.
- Fixed: Theme's default WPML language selector listing languages without translations.
- Fixed: System for generating FontAwesome icon selections in admin.
- Fixed: Minor admin compatibility issue with WPML 3.2 update.
- Fixed: Minor admin styling issues with WordPress 4.3.
- Fixed: Outputted Google Font name CSS declarations not being in quotes.
- Removed: Parallax intensity options; now it's based on height of image, proportional to container.
- Removed: Default customizer customizations and framework customizer API functions.
- Regenerated default localization files.
- Updated: Bootstrap to 3.3.5.
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.4.
Important! For best results with this update:
- You should update to the latest version of the Theme Blvd Layout Builder plugin.
- You should update to the latest version of the Theme Blvd Shortcodes plugin.
2.0.0 - 07/09/2015
- Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.5.0
- New: Support for tons of new elements and enhancements in Layout Builder 2.0 update.
- New: Complete frontend theme re-design.
- New: "Theme Base" system at Appearance > Theme Base, allows you to configure different designs and options within the theme.
- New: Post format support.
- New: Mega menus, configured from Appearance > Menus.
- New: Frontend sticky menu.
- New: Frontend "Scroll to Top" button.
- New: Frontend floating search box.
- New: Frontend social icons.
- New: Share icons to single posts.
- New: Related posts display to single posts.
- New: "Author Box" for author archives and single posts, configured from user profile admin page.
- New: Code syntax highlighting to "Custom CSS" options.
- New: WooCommerce support, Theme Blvd WooCommerce patch plugin no longer needed.
- New: WPML support, Theme Blvd WPML bridge plugin no longer needed.
- New: Gravity Forms support.
- New: Revolution slider support.
- New: bbPress support.
- New: Theme support for
title-tag in WP 4.1+
- New: Parallax background support.
- New: Video background support.
- New: Slideshow background support.
- New: Modern mobile menu design, with intuitive off-canvas concept.
- New: Import/Export system for Theme Options.
- New: Blog post display (new default for blogroll and archives).
- New: Post Showcase post display.
- New: Banner feature for pages, configured from "Banner" meta box when editing a page.
- New: Feature to hide header or footer, configured from "Theme Layout" meta box when editing a page.
- New: Transparent Header feature for pages, where background of page will get sucked up behind header.
- New: "Blog" page template.
- New: "Blank Page" page template.
- New: "Post Showcase" page template.
- New: "Naked Page" page template, which outputs a standard page without content background.
- New: Demo import system merged into WordPress's system at Tools > Import to get a full working copy of the demo with settings, widgets, and all.
- Improvement: Sidebars always outputted below content for better SEO, no matter the sidebar layout used.
- Improvement: Complete overhaul of Theme Options page and available options.
- Improvement: Many new framework option types to integrate with Layout Builder and Theme Options.
- Improvement: Added selection of post display type for archive pages, editable from theme options or editing specific categories and tags.
- Improvement: Enhancements to default Post Grid display.
- Improvement: Redesign of default Post List display.
- Improvement: Redesign of Post Slider; now part of framework and removed from Theme Blvd Sliders plugin.
- Improvement: Revamped search results page.
- Improvement: Pages now display featured images and have featured image options, similar to posts.
- Improvement: Framework now expands grid system for Bootstrap (see article).
- Improvement: Overhaul of image crop sizes; make sure to run Regenerate Thumbnails plugin!
- Improvement: Typography options can now be set more precisely to use specific weights and subsets from Google Font directory.
- Removed: Post List Slider.
- Updated: Bootstrap to 3.3.
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.2.
Important! If updating from a development, beta, or RC version of Jump Start 2:
- You must update to the latest version of the Layout Builder plugin.
- You must reconfigure options of any "Hero Unit" (previously named Jumbotron) used in Builder.
- You must reconfigure any selections for "Responsive Visibility" display options in Builder.
- You must reconfigure any Typography options on your theme options page.
View Jump Start v1 development track changelog